Monday, July 19, 2010

Love Still Goes On.



LUCIFER. ♥♥♥


Weeu weet I'M IN A SUPER SHINEE MOOD NOW LA ALL YOUR FAULT SHINEE!!!!!!!!!! I cannot stop replaying their song already :@ LUCIFER MY 1ST BIAS IN LUCIFER.



2ND BIAS IN LUCIFER. HEHE LUV THE CHORUS :$ Now I am quite nothing to do, cos I don't really wanna do tingxie corrections.

DEDICATION TO SHINee OK I SHALL DO THAT.


SHINee 샤이니.



Lovely yeobos. I seriously find my love for you indescribable. BBs always cheering me up with your hotness, cuteness and humor. Working hard every single second just for us Shawols. Sacrificing almost everything for this music career. I feel sad for you when I see you guys injured and tired, cos you were doing all these for us. Well I know I'm not that good with words when it comes to dedications, but SHINee you just need to know one thing - even if one day you guys are not stars anymore, not popular, old and balding, despised by all the others, this particular Shawol, will still support you all the way, never giving you guys up. And that, would be me.

사랑해영원히샤이니.