Sunday, September 5, 2010

Byebye August~

Okay yes I'm finally posting~ I got inspired by F.T Island winning Mutizen today, so I decided to post 8D

So, YAY, August has came to an end. August has been awesome, and I know September will be even more shining~ ^^ I've been lacking posts in August so here's basically what happened in August:

  • 8th Aug: Malay Project
  • 13th Aug: The day I fell in love with Kwanghee!!!!!!!! + MINHO STARTED DANCING TODAY. ♥
  • 15th Aug: SHINEE WON MUTIZEN ASDFGHJKL ♥
  • 16th Aug: I GOT MY LUCIFERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ♥
  • 18th Aug: GD's Birthday
  • 19th Aug: Wh's birthday cake fight
  • 21st Aug: SM TOWN'10 ♥, Kibum's Birthday, Seunghyun's Birthday
  • 24th Aug: Yesung's Birthday!!!!!
  • 27th Aug: Letterary Challenge @ ACS
  • 28th Aug: Class CIP
  • 30th Aug: Dajie's birthday cake fight
  • 31st Aug: 6E'09! ♥

Okay actually quite boring zz LOL. But it was awesome cause it was a very shineelicious month~ I GOT MY LUCIFER LEHHHHHHHHH OMG AND KEY PHOTOCARD. ^^ Oh and Kwanghee oppa saranghae~ ZE:A fighting! But i'm not a full ZE:A'Style cause i stay loyal to my husband. Okay enuf talk.

I needa go and finish up Key's birthday present so I'll continue fangirling tomorrow morning if i can. HOLY but i don't feel like moving but i have to cause it's 18 days to my BB's birthday~ ^^ before i go i shall post a picture of dearest kwanghee~



OMG LOVE YOU I WANT TO GO NEXT WEEK ZE:A SHOWCASE