Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mummy's birthday.


(via TTVS)


Haven't been updating in almost a week. I'm turning brain dead during the holidays. ;___; Well anyway it has been pretty boring yea~ Pathetic much. Been sick through the past week too. Sprained ankle at the start of the week, then high fever plus headaches. So prone to illnesses!! (Y)
Well, as the title goes, today is my mummy's birthday! ♥ Celebrated in the morning, then went off to receive some scholarship thing. Went Tanjong Pagar aft that, then trained down to Bugis. Walkwalkwalk around Bugis Street there, my legs is very suan de lor. Bought some clothes then trained back home, had dinner on the way~ :)

Holidays boring like shit. But only 2 wks left, haven't started on Sing to the Dawn/Journey to the West!! Have to start reading soon. And I need one more book for the english hmwk. Diediedie! Plus the heymath practice papers. Left the quiz and the algebra one >.> Okay I have to chiong hmwk next week~ I shall slack for the weekend 1st. Haha! And I'm currently addicted to the song 好久不见 by 周杰伦. :) Great song in his album! The dance's kewl and his fringe is :). Haha go listen go watch. :)

Woots, and looking forward to EL chalet~ :D