Saturday, June 5, 2010

Oreo with milk.


(via TFN)


Hey yo peeps. (Y) I'm finally posting wheeeeeeeeeee! :D
Holidays have been rather boring for me. :| Staying at home audi-ing, watching dramas :O Haven't started on homework yet. Okay I did reader response.

Officially finished Autumn's Concerto. :) One of the best endings I've seen yeahhh. But Van Ness is still the hottttttttttt one!! And of course 小小彬 the cute one I can't miss out :DD heheh. Both of them are currently on my desktop wallpaper tgt with Ady, Ethan, Mark and Mayday! :DD Oh and I love my MFF persona it's damn cute~ Spongebob FTW! (Y)

Random like shit. Okay I'm rather bored now, holidays are a piece of shit and maybe I should start of heymath homework soon. But audi 1st and maybe watching corner with love? :D Kk byezzzzz I posted ^^