Monday, July 26, 2010

Love Pain.

Idk how to start this post~ Okay nvmnvm.

Today school was pretty slack I guess? Actually not really. Raining in the morning, the coldness can kill I tell you. Super cold in the bus!!! First lesson, geography presentation, then watch the Krakatoa clips. English, boring~ Chinese, scold scold scold again. Science, practical. D&T my favourite HAHAHAHAHA. Showercap LOLOL!!! Don't have Mr Oh already :( I want him back okay!!!! I hope he today never come is because of sick or something only. English remedial after that, slack.

Stayed back for Malay aft remedial, is like waste time only lor. Filming was kinda fail -____- But okay at least we finished k :) Good job people haha! But the malay project very irritating cos our videos too soft and not proper malay, LOL. But nevermind la.

Homed after that~ And I read Sing to the Dawn chaps 1 - 6 cos I'm so guai~

Oh yes I have something super cute to show you guys ^^



LOL I MELTED LIKE IDK WHAT WHEN I SAW THIS. SUPER CUTEEEEEEEEE PLS!!!!!!! And Jjong look like an old perv here LOL. Cos of his glasses. Haha I swear Onew's super cute when he sleep!!!! And Key your expression is like super (Y) lor LOL!!!!! 8D Gosh. But it's a pity Minho's not here cause of his leg injury gah :( Oppa do get well soon k! Shawols here will be supporting you :')


Well anyway I'm super high now cos of Twitter + K-POP haha ^w^~ And SHINee you guys are freaking hot and I melt everytime I see you guys. My phone's wallpaper is so cute hehe ^^ SHINee overload~ Oh and oppas do sleep more cos you're getting eyebags I see from one of the photos :(

Kk anw I gotta go~ Annyeong people :)