Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Up & Down.

Happy sweet 16th Amelia! :)


From SGB i think. KEY MAD CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ♥

Hello readers :)

Math and ELA test today, sian~ Flunked Math already, hate graphs and standard form!!!! Esp graphs. Almost died doing the question. And only 25 mins, too short lor .___. ELA was better, but I just hate STTD. Crap only, read one book then do so much to it. I rather do like P6 English lor. Oh well. Rest of school was pretty slack I guess. But Chinese, was like ughh again lor. Music was damn slack and cold~ Li Ting is a sucker btw. HAHA RAE AGREE RIGHT? :D

School end go JP repair my phone. 2nd time in 2 months, goddd. My phone and computer both going crazy already la. Last time phone is earspeaker problem, now is connection. ;___; Only can collect next wk leh! Zzz now have to survive with a lousy Nokia phone. LOL it sucks there's nothing much I can do with it. After that went gramophone and Popular. WHY NOT SELLING SHINEE'S LUCIFER YET D: Idk when it will arrive in Singapore lor!!!! Better be quick if not I will spend away my money alr. LOL. Homed after tht.


Oh yes I gotta go now~ Annyeong :)