Monday, August 16, 2010

Hurricane Venus.



WOO YES SEE THAT ON TOP ^.

MY OPPAS ARRIVED!!!! ♥

*hyperventilates*



Hello everybody~ I am finally posting again, wooooo (Y)

Okay, so it's fangirling time~ #LUCIFER4THWIN yesterday (;
Lee Jinki, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum, Choi Minho, Lee Taemin, SHINee, LUCIFER~ Okay I am in love with the fan chant. YESTERDAY'S PERFORMANCE WAS LIKE EPIC, YAY. Exceptionally hot woo~ Resisting not to scream already okay. But it's like I didn't expect them to win, thot it would be BoA~ But then woo, I was like



OKAY LOL. I was damn shock srsly then I realised it's SHINee I screamed. :3 HAHA cause it's too sudden I was watching NDP before that. And missed Inki -.- But when i went live streaming it was BoA's performance. Results, then suddenly BAM SHINee won~ 8D Okay nvmnvm~ ^^

Oh and I haven't mentioned about my dream on Saturday night right heehee. Actually I had nightmare + nice dream. Heck the nightmare it's crap. Well if you follow my Twitter it's actually about Suju/Yoogeun and a lil' SHINee~ ^^ Hehe I think I was at a mixed K-Pop concert. Suju was singing No Other and being an E.L.F I went all crazy LOL. Then it was Taeyang's I Need A Girl, suddenly Yoogeun sprang out of nowhere and appeared in front of me LOL. Super shock k. Then idk why I just asked him is it he got Taemin's photocard for Lucifer. HE SAID YES LOL. Mad cute one lor~ ^^ Okay then it was SHINee's Lucifer playing~ Okay then I woke up. -____- Bad end LOL.

Okay~ Today is sucha happy day LOL. Kept wanting school to end faster faster so I could go and collect my Lucifer! ♥ Stayed back a while to talk to Phoebe, then blablabla skipskip until I got my Lucifer!!!!!!!! Okay I was trembling with excitement when I got it lor. IT'S LIKE SUPER HAPPY ONLY. AND I LAUGH UNTIL DIE WHEN I SEE VERSION B. Mad kewt my BBs! :3

Okay shall not emphasize more~ I needa sleep. I shall end with something here~



MY CUTE JJONGIE~ from SGB. ^^