Monday, August 9, 2010

One fine day. *edited*

[WARNING]
If you are anti-kpop skip this part and go down to MPW kthxbai cause you'll die of anger. YAY I'M GONNA SPAZZ SHINEE WEEUWEE MY BABIES. ♥






OMAIGOD YES I KNEW IT YOU BOYS COULD DO IT.

LUCIFER3RDWIN weeuwee! YEY MUTIZEN AWARD SHINEEINKIFER YES I'M SO HAPPY YAY!!!!!!!!! *pops champagne* YEY YEY YEY SHINEE YOU GUYS ROCK. \m/ you guys did a great job today yea :-* and this cameraman is awesome! he doesn't only focus on one ;) OKAY NOTHING CAN EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS NOW.~ ^^ ♥



#BESTRONGHAE.


-------
KPOP SPAM OVER. :( Actually below still got hehe.

Anyway. TODAY IS NATIONAL DAY AND I'M WEARING BRIGHT GREEN!!!! And I'm planning to wear pink with @AlicialalaTyx next year. HEHEHE.
Well today was a boring day. Watched 6th Asia Song Festival on Channel U on 2pm. Cos got Suju my babies so I confirm watch one ^^ But then right, put them at the end, I had to tolerate so much nonsense in front. But at least they had Show Luo, 2NE1, SNSD then my Suju. ^^ They changed so much from Sorry Sorry time to Bonamana time! Gosh but my angel teuk as cute as ever. ♥ Oh and idk why but then Ryeowook look so kiddy last time hehehe. But they all look grown up compared to last time. YEY MY BBS ARE GROWN UP AND THEY ARE SO HOT NOW~ But still kewt la hor. Oh and after Suju is Big Bang, I'm not a VIP so yea, but I could see 1 of them missing. :o i think it was seungri or something? Okay I should give up, I'm not a VIP. But then GD's hair is nice! Look abit like Yoseob's hair a month ago or so, LOL. But now I saw his pic, I think he dye brown is it? Never see properly. I heard all of B2ST's member change hair. One of them dye blonde I cannot remember. Okay nevermind I should stop.

I AM SO HAPPY LALALALA IT'S SUJU SPREE ON SEOULFM. THERE WAS MINI SHINEE SPREE TOO. ^^

Okay and I shall post about MPW~ *edited*
...
OKAY I AM TOO LAZY TO FINISH THIS BUT. I COMPLETED MPW! *clapclapclap* YESH. AFTER 18 HOURS OF HARDWORK. LOL. :)


For now, Annyeong~ Bbye lovelies!